When you upgrade to CareerPlug's Premium plan, Autopilot will automatically be added to all of your hiring processes and open jobs. You'll only need to add Autopilot to any new jobs you create.
To add Autopilot to a new job:
1. Navigate to your Jobs page.
2. Click the +New Job button in the upper right corner of your Jobs page.
3. Choose whether to Use a Job Template or Create From Scratch from the drop-down menu.
4. Configure your job posting as you would for any new job.
5. When you reach the Hiring Settings tab, select an Autopilot-enabled hiring process from the drop-down menu.
If you want to use Autopilot Defaults — default configurations that allow you to schedule Autopilot interviews with a single click — you can set them up on the Hiring Settings tab.
6. Finish configuring the Hiring Settings tab and click the Next Section button in the top-right corner.
7. Finish configuring your job posting and click Post Job to create your new Autopilot-enabled job!
If for any reason you need to add Autopilot to an open job, click the Edit button next to the job on your Jobs page, navigate to the Hiring Settings tab, update your hiring process with an Autopilot-enabled hiring process (as shown above), and click the Update Job Post button.