Below are short, under 5-minute videos breaking down tasks you need to do in your CareerPlug account.
- How to post a job
- Preview a job posting
- Using the Jobs page
- Refreshing a job
- Closing a job or reactivating a closed job
- In a tight labor market, use manual sources to market your job to more candidates
- Using the Job Profile page
Evaluating and working with applicants
- Moving your applicants through your hiring process
- Reviewing your new applicants
- Using filters on the applicants page
- Reschedule or cancel an interview
- Deactivate applicants and send rejections
- When an applicant isn't the right fit (reject them, move them to your hiring pipeline, or transfer them to another job)
Prefer a live training? CareerPlug hosts weekly 25-minute trainings for new users with a short Q&A session to close. Sign up for a training session here.